Tim currently just moved into a new premises. The electrics in the kitchen area was left in a bad state. Junction boxes and spurs of sockets were left everywhere.
They started to plug in certian machinary and the MCB device in te consumer unit started constantly tripping.
We were called out as an emergency response service. We attended and started to fault find on the kitchen ring circuit. We managed to narrow down the fault and was able to split the ring into two separate radial circuits, we managed to locate the faulty cables and isolate them.
The kitchen is now back up and running.
We advised the customer that the kitchen needs to be fully rewired to current electrical standards, we have provided Tim with a quotation and he has booked us in for a date to carry out this out.